Thursday, August 26, 2010

forever and always

first meet on facebook..just normal feeling..nothing special..suddently it change..my heart racing and when u talking to me one on one,i feel something different..even we just talk only for a few second..(: but, for me its just a normal thing..and i happy because he become himself..


when first time face to face,waw..i really like to see his face..so cute and i accept him the way he is..day after day we go through our day together and i happy with him..


i love the way he is..the way he roll his eyes,the way he talk..such a good thing to me..(at first meet..haha) the main thing is,he love me the way i am..hope,he will be strong and always be with me..for me,nothings gonna change..i love him,forever and always..
he show me something that i couldn`t see and make me speechless..


we`re in love..haven`t you heard?? we`ll rock each other world..(: he got everything i have to live without..hope we`ll still strong like he said `always and forever`..


my day become more exciting but doesn`t mean it complete..,good enough for me..i hope he`ll always be behind my side..i wanna be his special..the one who with him when he happy and sad..when he really need someone to share his story,i wanna be that person!..



No comments:

Post a Comment